Furniture Orders and DeliveriesHow long will I have to wait for a (furniture) order?
- We carry a few items in stock, but most of our products are made to order, with a lead time of 8 to 12 weeks, though we usually get orders out in 8-10 weeks. This can vary and we can sometimes push orders through quicker, if required, so please enquire for individual pieces.
- We also have a selection of one off pieces in our Bristol shop that can be taken away.
- If we are delivering to you, then, yes, we will install/set up your furniture in the room of choice.
If a third party courier is used, then this is might not to be the case.
Please note that for distances over 100 miles, a courier/third party might be used.
Where in the UK can you deliver to & how much does it cost?
- Our standard delivery area for furniture covers England (usually as far north as Manchester) and Wales. For other parts of the UK, please enquire, we can sometimes send items out using a third party courier (items might not be installed in this case).
- Delivery costs vary as to the item(s) and location – please enquire for specific pieces, or enter the products you're interested in and use the shipping calculator in the Shopping Cart. To get a quote for a delivery, please put an item in the shopping cart as a Guest and then ask for a quote for delivery.
- If we're delivering to you ourselves then no, we will give you a date and approximate time (usually within an hour window, depending on whereabouts you are). If we are sending your order via a third party (ie courier), then it might not be possible to give an exact time.
- All furniture items are carefully transported using re-usable blankets for delivery, if we're delivering to you ourselves. If a third party (eg courier) is used, then the pieces might be bubble wrapped with cardboard and other packaging.
- Mattresses are sealed in two protective bags, with extra cardboard protection.
- All of our beds dismantle into component pieces and we can also dismantle wardrobes for ease of access, if required.
What if I need to change my delivery date?
- No problem - give us a call ASAP and we will rearrange your delivery to the next available date.
- Please note that missed or rearranged courier deliveries might incur an extra cost.
- Yes, we can arrange for your order to be picked up from the store (or our nearby warehouse), if you prefer not to have the item(s) delivered.
- Firstly, please double check that you have entered your details correctly.
- If you are only being offered the option to 'Pickup From Store - £0.00', then it is likely that you are outside of our usual delivery area. If this is the case, then it might be possible to send to you using a third party courier, though this would not usually include installation and be a front door service only. If you'd like to explore this option, please contact us.
Mattress (only) Orders and DeliveriesHow long will I have to wait for a (mattress only) order?
- If you have placed an order for a standard specification organic mattress, the expected lead time is normally around 4 to 6 weeks. This can vary due to the materials supply chain, plus we can sometimes have something made quicker, if the order is urgent.
- Please contact us for prices.
Taking delivery of your mattress.
- Mattresses can be difficult to handle, please ensure that you have enough help on hand when your delivery takes place (if mattress is being delivered as a front door delivery, via a third party, such as a courier). We ensure that the packaging is sufficiently strong to cope with all normal handling.
- When your goods arrive, please ensure that there are no rips or tears to the mattress. The driver is allowed to wait for 10 minutes while you do this.
- In the unlikely event that there is any damage, please DO NOT accept delivery, DO NOT sign the delivery sheet, instead ask the driver for a damaged freight report which will need your signature. Contact us as soon as is practicable.
- Goods are not covered by transit insurance once you have accepted delivery.