Traditional interior wall paint based on aged slake lime, this is a good paint to use in living areas in both modern, older and historic houses.
- Very breathable.
- Suitable for coatings on surfaces containing lime and cement, loam rendering, woodchip wallpaper or old chalk silicate paints.
- Easy to apply and economical.
- Slightly off-white, textured finish.
- Transparent during its application but white when dry.
- Can be tinted with AURO Lime tinting base no. 350 or AURO Lime-Casein powder pigment no. 770 .
Specially designed for rooms with large moisture and temperature fluctuations such as kitchens, basements, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
Please note, this paint will look a little transparent on first application; it takes about 20- 30 minutes to dry to full opacity which is completely normal, don't panic. Can be cleaned by light sponging.
View technical data sheet: 326 Chalk Paint TDS (10 KB)
Coverage: approx. 8sqm per litre
Click here for full AURO product list and colour charts.
Please telephone us on 0117 9428732 to order.
Delivery can be to an address of your choice or to our shop for collection, delivery charges are as follows:
Order size 3 - 4 working days Next working day
1 - 4 Tester pots £2.95 £8.00
5+ testers – 550ml £5.00 £8.00
550ml – 10L £7.00 £11.00
10L + £11.00 £15.00
AURO 326 Chalk Paint